Old-Fashioned Bake Sale ~ A Little Help From My Friends

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Remember the old Beatles song ---

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, gonna try with a little help from my friends
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
with a little help from my friends...........

This week got away from me with no baking AT ALL. Here I go offering excuses....I think it a good excuse, but still an excuse, lol...my sweet friend at work was getting her daughter ready to go off to college so I covered for her and worked more hours than I planned to (and didn't take my usual Thursday off). I had plans to do a wonderful (baking) product review and kick-off my giveaway (which will include aformentioned (baking) product). SO, instead of rushing thru, I am working on that post for NEXT Friday and this week am going to share what my SWEET friends have baking in their kitchens. All of these gals are top-notch bakers and these recipe all would be perfect for bake sale fare or a sweet treat for your family and friends!

Thank you Kim, Lynn, Linda, Tina and Linda! Be sure to check in with me next friday for a great product review, a 2011 update of one of my Grandma's tried and true recipes AND a giveaway!!

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake from Kim @ A Well-Seasoned Life


Lemon Zucchini Bread from Lynn @ Happier Than A Pig in Mud


Oreo Cupcakes From Linda @ Lemon Drop


White Chocolate Cherry Sweet Bread from Tina @ Mommy's Kitchen

Apple Slab AND
Strawberry Lemonade Scones from Linda @ Prairie Flower Farm