From The Hymnal ~ He Leadeth Me and A Faithfulness Farm Update

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

I want to extend a BIG Thank-you for all the lovely comments, emails and most especially prayers. God is so gracious! Things are better and I had a HUGE wake-up call. My son was involved in a pretty devastating car accident -- and God was good enough to allow him to walk away with only minor injuries. That puts things into perspective. I am reminding myself often that without a TEST, there is no testimony. Life is still a trial some days, but thru it all, He Leadeth Me!!



He Leadeth Me

He leadeth me: O blessed thought!
O words with heavenly comfort fraught!
Whate'er I do, where'er I be,
still 'tis God's hand that leadeth me.

Refrain:
He leadeth me, he leadeth me,
by his own hand he leadeth me;
his faithful follower I would be,
for by his hand he leadeth me.

Sometimes mid scenes of deepest gloom,
sometimes where Eden's bowers bloom,
by waters still, o'er troubled sea,
still 'tis his hand that leadeth me.
(Refrain)

Lord, I would place my hand in thine,
nor ever murmur nor repine;
content, whatever lot I see,
since 'tis my God that leadeth me.
(Refrain)

And when my task on earth is done,
when by thy grace the victory's won,
e'en death's cold wave I will not flee,
since God through Jordan leadeth me.
(Refrain)

Remember to go to the bottom of the page and turn off the blog music -- listen and be blessed!